Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Katy Perry Hot In Complex Magazine

Katy Perry Hot In Complex Magazine

In the magazine, Katy Perry said that she didn't know how to use her curves

I didn't know how to use my curves growing up. I was a little boxier, and now I understand that I'm so attracted to that pin-up woman because I have that curvy thing.


Katy Perry - Complex Magazine (June/July 2009)
Katy Perry - Complex Magazine Pictures Katy Perry - Complex Magazine Pictures Katy Perry - Complex Magazine Pictures Katy Perry - Complex Magazine Pictures

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home