Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kim Kardashian Sexy in Muscle And Fitness Magazine

Photoshopped?

Kim Kardashian Sexy in Muscle & Fitness Magazine

The July/August issue of Muscle & Fitness Magazine is running a cover story about Kim Kardashian and her new fitness & training plan.

According to the article, Kim has been doing workouts with trainer-to-the-stars Gunnar Peterson, who has also worked with Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie and Matthew McConaughey. Kim claims that she wants to “represent a girl who’s working hard to get in shape.”

“I want to represent a girl who’s working hard to get in shape,” she says. “It’s a process. People want the easy way out and the easy fix, but there isn’t one.”

Diet: Kim says that she feels guilty when she cheats on her diet now that she’s trying hard to get fit.

“It’s amazing,” she says. “The more I work out, the guiltier I feel when I cheat, so I cheat less and less. Now I try to eat fish and vegetables for most of my meals.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home