Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, October 12, 2007

Tara Reid Does FHM Magazine

Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures

Tara Reid poses for the latest issue of FHM magazine. She looks pretty good in the shoot but it’s so obvious they spent hours photoshoping her, her stomach never recovered from her last visit to the plastic surgeon.
Here are some highlights from the interview...

Tara on her FHM photos:
I loved them. The photographer was great and they all seem to have come out really nice. Obviously I’ve gone through a lot and I’m older now, 31, so to still look pretty good, I was very happy with it.”

Tara on her image in the press:
“They make everybody into little puppets, saying you’re Miss Piggy or Kermit with a funny voice, but it’s up to you to change your individuality. I had fun, but in America it’s bad to have fun and you get punished for it, whereas in Europe and other places they rejoice in having fun. But now there are girls in America like Paris [Hilton] and I start thinking, wait, what made me a bad girl? I’ve never been arrested. I wonder if some people start thinking, ‘We made this girl out to be bad just for having a good time.’ I don’t think I should ever be punished for being happy.”

Tara on her partying past:
“Everyone does, but you’ll never read a story about me going out and partying when I’m supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never. But when I’m not working why shouldn’t I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage? I like to have fun and have people around me. I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I’m not stupid, so I’d never do a lot of the things those girls do, and I’ve always had good friends around me.”

Tara on her plastic surgery woes:
“I had surgery [breasts enhancement and liposuction] and it didn’t go well at all. To be honest with you, it was a disaster. But who wants that to happen? You go to look better not worse. So I regret ever even having it, but that’s what I did and I can’t take it back. I’ve learned by all my mistakes.”

Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures
Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures
Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures Sexy Tara Reid FHM Magazine Pictures
Pictures source: HollywoodRag

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home