Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scarlett Johansson In Red Hot On Harpers Bazaar Magazine

Scarlett Johansson In Red Hot On Harpers Bazaar Magazine

Scarlett Johansson, is Bazaar's February cover girl.
And here's she talks to the magazine

On her engagement to Ryan Reynolds:
"I wasn't surprised that it was happening, but anyone being presented with a beautiful diamond ring, as a girl, you just squeal with delight. You say you can't believe it, but of course you really can."

On the press rumors that she's pregnant:
"I got these calls that I was engaged way before it happened. I've also been pregnant several times. With, like, sextuplets. That must mean I've been eating way too many bagels or something. I'm not pregnant and I'm not going to be anytime soon."

On her dream role:
"Every actor wants to work on a Western. I would run a brothel, like a madam or something. I'm working with what I got. It's only so long that people are going to want to see me in a corset. So I might as well do it now."

Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Feb 2009
Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Jan 2009 Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Jan 2009 Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Jan 2009 Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Jan 2009 Scarlett Johansson - Harpers Bazaar magazine Jan 2009

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home