Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, January 5, 2009

Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009

Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009

Cate Blanchett spices up the February 2009 cover of Glamour Magazine.

Speaking of husband Andrew:
“I thought, ‘Oh, god, he’s going to ask me to marry him – and I’m going to have to say yes!’ He didn’t, in fact; he asked me what I wanted for dinner or something like that. But I’d never had that thought before. I thought, This is extraordinary! I’ve never felt this before. What an adventure!”

Speaking of any future babies:
“Who knows? Don’t close those doors. The world is very overpopulated, but we do make nice ones. They all look like [my husband Andrew Upton]. To say he has dominant genes would be an understatement.”

Cate says that she hasn’t had any plastic surgery:
“Andrew said he’d divorce me if I did anything. When you’ve had children, your body changes; there’s history to it. I like the evolution of that history; I’m fortunate to be with somebody who likes the evolution of that history.”

Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009
Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures Cate Blanchett - Vanity Fair February 2009 Pictures

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home