Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cameron Diaz - GQ UK May 2008

Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures


Cameron Diaz looks absolutely stunning in the May 2008 issue of GQ UK .Read Adrian Deevoy’s exclusive interview with Cameron Diaz. “A while ago I put some weight on my ass,” says Diaz.

Cameron Diaz - GQ UK
Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures Cameron Diaz - GQ UK Pictures

Cameron Diaz looks better everytime I see her. I love these photos.
[Source]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2008 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Malia Renee' said...

Cam is stunning! And, I love this blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home