Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hilary Duff In Lucky

Hilary Duff In Lucky Magazine pictures
Hilary Duff keeps it fun and flirty on the April 2008 cover of Lucky Magazine.

The singer/actress has three movies coming out this year — Safety Glass, Greta and War, Inc. She’s also currently on a world tour for her album Dignity and designing a new line of accessories for her clothing label, Stuff by Hilary Duff.

Says Duff, “It’s crazy, but actually, keeping this schedule has taught me a lot of tricks about what to wear when I need things to be easy. I now have outfits that are both unique and quick that I know will absolutely work no matter where I’m going - I love that”

On designing for her fashion label: “I’m very particular about the structure, texture, and detail of all my clothes. My favorite pieces are ones that steer away from the norm, at least a little bit, and I like things that have some drama.”

On her new Elizabeth Arden perfume called Wrapped With Love Hilary Duff: “This new perfume is lighter and sweeter than my last one. I wanted the scent to seem springy, like when you first throw on a sundress in warm weather and feel really girly.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home