Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 21, 2007

Rihanna Revealed All In Allure

On being bullied at school for being too ‘white’: “I was a little confused as a kid because I grew up with my mum, and my mum is black. So I was cultured in a very ‘black’ way. But when I go to school, I’m getting called ‘white’. They would look at me and would curse me out. I didn’t understand. I just knew I saw people of all different shades and I was light. Now I’m in a much bigger world.”

On Relationship with Beyonce:
“She’s Beyonce, and I’m (her) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We’re not enemies, but we’re not `friends’ friends.”

On dating Josh Harnett rumors:“This is what really happened. He and my management, they have each other’s contact information. I went to (the New York club) Pink Elephant, and he came by. All of a sudden, the next day, I’m seeing that we were kissing and hugging up each other. You can’t even go out with a friend who’s a celebrity and have a good time without people making (bleep) up. Well, at least he’s good-looking, right?”

On her “edgy” haircut:“The label didn’t want me to do this look. But cutting my hair, it made me stand out as an artist. I don’t care who likes it — this is me.”

Rihanna - Allure Magazine
Rihanna In Allure Magazine pictures Rihanna In Allure Magazine pictures Rihanna In Allure Magazine pictures Rihanna In Allure Magazine pictures

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home