Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Gets Interview

Amanda Seyfried - Interview magazine March 2011 issue

Amanda Seyfried covers the March issue of Interview, opening up to Timberlake about the comparisons between her new movie — Red Riding Hood — and The Twilight Saga.

“I think it’s hard not to compare ‘Red Riding Hood’ because Catherine [Hardwicke] directed the first Twilight. But ‘Red Riding Hood’ is a very different film. I mean, yeah, there’s a love triangle, and people can easily compare the relationship between Kristen Stewart and those two guys in ‘Twilight’ to the Valerie, Henry, and Peter characters in this movie, but we have so many elements that make it completely different,” she says.

On being multi-talented: ‘I think my singing background has actually helped me tremendously. It certainly has something to do with why I am doing what I am doing today. So, obviously, it means something. But people just don’t seem to feel like it’s as important to have a variety of skills as a performer like that anymore.’

On whether her parents always supported her interest, even as a child performer: ‘Oh, yeah. They loved it. I honestly think they were as cool as parents get. They loved me being happy. They both worked, but they both had enough time to spend with me. So I didn’t really go into the arts for any specific reason. It was just to find a vessel for all of my energy. And also because I’m not good at anything else. I’m just really not equipped for, say, academics or sports.’

Amanda Seyfried - Interview magazine March 2011 issue
Amanda Seyfried - Interview magazine March 2011 issue

More Amanda Syfried pictures:
- Amanda Seyfried Hot in Esquire >>
- Amanda Seyfried Dressed as Stripper >>
- Amanda Seyfried Leggy Out for Lunch With A Man >>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home