Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Diane Kruger Does Marie Claire UK

Diane Kruger Covers Marie Claire UK

Diane Kruger is so bright and flirty on the April 2010 cover of Marie Claire.

Here are highlights from the interview:

On getting married again: No, I don’t think so. Because I’ve realized commitment is important and no matter what paper you’re going to sign, if that commitment ceases to be there you’ll get out of the marriage anyway. You know, I might get married at 50 or 60, when it actually means something to say ‘for the rest of my life’.

On what Brad Pit was like to work with: On set he’s just like everybody else. He’s super-nice. Professional and committed. He attended every read-through, every rehearsal. It wasn’t like, ‘Brad Pitt’s going to show up.’ Quentin doesn’t care who you are or what you’ve done before. He’s about the work.
On Quentin Tarantino’s foot fetish:
When I first got the job, some German guy interviewed me and said, ‘So do you have a foot scene?’ I was like, ‘Actually, I do. Why?’ Tarantino. Foot fetish. Blah, blah. So the day comes and I walk on set and I’m like [to Tarantino], ‘Hey! [Winks.] Today’s the foot scene. Are you excited?’ And he was like, ‘It’s not true!’ But then he certainly spent more time filming my foot than my face, so I don’t know. But I definitely think I have cuter feet than Uma Thurman!
Diane Kruger Covers Marie Claire UK

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home