Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mandy Moore Looks Sultry And Sexy In Women's Healt h Magazine

Mandy Moore Looks Sultry And Sexy In Women's Healt h Magazine

The 25-year-old, Mandy Moore opens up about her recent marriage to rocker Ryan Adams, her upcoming album, and her unexpected “good girl gone bad” behavior.

On marriage: I didn’t know if marriage was something that was super important to me. I thought, maybe I don’t need that in my life. I didn’t take the decision (to get married) lightly. I ventured into it realistically. But life takes you places you wouldn’t have expected. I’m really content with what was in the cards for me.

On her unexpected tattoo on the arch of her foot: It’s a baby sperm!

On misperceptions of herself: I understand people have preconceived notions of who I am or what I do. But I do find it bizarre that people find it bizarre that I’ve grown up!

Mandy Moore - Women's Health Magazine
Mandy Moore - Women's Health Magazine pictures Mandy Moore - Women's Health Magazine pictures Mandy Moore - Women's Health Magazine pictures Mandy Moore - Women's Health Magazine pictures

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home