Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, May 1, 2009

Leighton Meester Hot On Cosmopolitan Magazine June 2009 Issue

Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester strikes a glamorous pose on the June 2009 issue of Cosmo.

The actress-singer, who just inked a deal to release her first album this fall, believes there’s a bit of a “Bad Girl” in every woman.

Check out a few quotables moments from Leighton’s chat with Cosmo:

Leighton On Playing Baddie Blair Waldorf:
“The evil side of Blair is somewhere in me,” Leighton explains. “Acting her out is like therapy. I get to do things nobody would ever say or do in real life.”

Do You Think Nice Guys Really Finish Last?
“I’m not into bad boys. I think the term is stupid. A guy who cheats on you or is not nice to you? What is that? Nowadays, I’m much more mature in relationships. I’ve let go of the bulls***. I think more about the deal makers than the deal breakers. I want a guy I can look up to.”

Leighton on Real-Life BF Sebastian Stan, who also plays Carter Baizen on Gossip Girl:
“I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say, ‘I love you’ too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.”

Leighton on Blair’s Romance with Chuck Bass (Played by Ed Westwick):
“They’re so perfect because they get each other. Chuck knows about her deep, dark side and he finds it hot,” Leighton says. “But the best part of their relationship is that it’s realistic. People don’t always date for a while and then slowly fall in love. They start by hooking up one night. It takes time to get to know someone, and then you realize that you’re in love later on.”

Leighton Meester Cosmopolitan June 2009 Pictures


[Source]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Sssk said...

Nice information about glamour model Leighton Meester.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home