Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, August 15, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow Looks Stunning For Harper's Bazaar Magazine

And she surely looks good here!
Gwyneth Paltrow -- Harper's Bazaar July 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow looks stunning in July 2008 cover of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, out June 17.

In the magazine, the mother-of-two talks about staying in shape: “All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life.”

“And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home