Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Jessica Biel In Bikini On Fotograma Magazine Cover

Jessica Biel In Bikini On  Fotograma Magazine Cover pictures
Jessica Biel poses in bikini again, now she's on Fotograma Magazine's cover.
Jessica Biel looks so sexy in her bikini, her boobs look real, and need to get inspection.

Lucky ol’ Adam Sandler got to touch Jessica Biel’s boobs in their new movie, but Jess said it ‘freaked her out’.

The pair star together in new comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and Justin Timberlake’s current squeeze says she had to work really hard for the role to ensure she looked her best.

The lovely Miss Biel told Style magazine: ‘I was definitely freaked out about filming that scene where Adam has to inspect my boobs to see if they are natural.

‘I knew it was coming, I thought, “I've only got a month, three weeks, then two weeks”.

‘I had to train pretty hard and stay on a structured diet. I don't like the word 'diet' though, I just kept my eating in check to get to a place with my body where I felt, “OK, its cool, I can be in a movie in my underwear”.’
[Source]

Yeah...lucky for Adam Sandler, he knows Jessica Biel's boobs secreat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home