Google

Like finding a needle in a haystack, finding unique engagement rings is a rare commodity, but when you do, there's no denying that this is the one

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, April 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Does Allure Magazine

Lindsay Lohan does Allure Magazine
Lindsay on her role of protector to her friends and family: “When my friends and family are around me I feel like they’re safe . . . When my friends have left me - I’ve just seen everything collapse. They’re not safe without me.”

Lindsay on rehab: “It’s so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab.”

Lindsay on the thought process that lead her to check in: “I thought, `I’m going to stay here tonight.’ And I stayed there. For a month. It was great. I don’t know that I’m necessarily an addict.”

Lindsay on continuing her party lifestyle despite a 30-day stay in rehab: “That’s my life!”

[Source]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home